spam

От Enrico Cantu
Тема spam
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
If anybody has any solid ways of tracking this person and finding out the
true originating hosts/domain, please email me privately.  I get this
message no less 4-5x/week and it comes with COMPLETEY different routes and
hosts as they are apparently using relays.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but it will get worse before it gets better. :(
Enrico

On 6/22/98, lj644f allegedly wrote:
>Authenticated sender is <lj644f@att.net>
>Subject:    Bull's Eye Targeting Software
>
>EMAIL MARKETING WORKS!!

snip

--
Enrico Cantu <ecantu@uh.edu>    http://www.bchs.uh.edu/~ecantu/
 Bioinformatics Programmer and Database Mangler